1. 1967 Pro Max Venom Nova #19 Pro Touring / Street Red
2. 1967 Pro Max Venom Nova Pro Touring / Street Black
3. 1965 Chevelle SS L-79 327/300hp, Auto, 138 Vin Code, Red w/ White Buckets /Console
4. 2000 Chevy Silverado, Reg Cab, SWB, Lowered, 5.3, 1 Owner, Clean Carfax, 1 Owner Red/Silver
5. 2001 Mustang GT Convertible, 5 speed, Pewter with black Interior and Conv top 80K Orig Miles
6. 1963 Impala SS, 350/4 Spd, Red w/ White Buckets, Torque Thrust Wheels, Nice SS
7. 1992 American General HUMVEE, M998, Only 35K Orig Miles, has Trailer to go with it.
8. 2018 Honda Ruckus, Mini/Pit Bike only 395 miles crosses the block at start of sale.
9. 1968 Ford F100 Truck, 390Engine, Auto Trans, Fact Bucket Seats, Marti Report, 1 Owner Nice
10.1989 Baja Boat, 27ft, 454 engine, 1 owner low hours, Matching 04 Hummer 1 owner, low miles SET
11.1959 Nash Metropolitan, 59K original miles, Arkansas car
12.1991 Corvette, Red on Red, Both Tops, New Tires, Automatic trans, 130K miles
13.1957 Chev Bel Air 2 dr HT, LS1 Corvette Engine, Auto, Pwr Steering/Brakes, AC, Digital Dash & more
14.1939 Chevy Coupe Street Rod, 350 Engine with Muncie 4 Speed
15.1958 Chevy Bel Air 2 Door Hard Top, 350V8, Automatic, Power Steering, Continental Kit, White
15.1954 Chevy Bel Air 2 Dr Post, 235 6 cyl, 3 speed manual trans, Red
17.1968 Chevy Chevelle, 396/350 HP, Fact 4 speed, AC, Posi Rear, #'s Matching Car, 1 Family Star Car
18. 1971 Heavy Chevy Chevelle, 402 Big Block, 4 Speed, Numbers Matching, only 2657 produced
19. 1987 Chevy Silverado Truck , SWB, 4X4, Low miles, 350 Fuel Injected, loaded
20. 1999 Corvette, Red on Red, Both tops, 350/Auto, new tires, 130K miles
21. 1967 Camaro, LS1Corvette Engine, Auto Trans, 4:11 rear, Cal-trac suspension, orig interior, white
22. 2004 Corvette Convertible, Auto, Loaded, Only 45K miles, Red with Tan Interior & Top
23. 1998 Dodge SS/T Fact Supercharged Truck, 80K orig Miles (The Viper Truck) Red
24. 1972 Chevy Cheyenne Truck, SWB, Orig Family owned for 40 yrs, White very nice
25. 1968 GMC C10 Truck, SWB, Fuel Injected Vortec 350/Auto, Lowered, Custom Wheels
26. 1970 VW Bus Camper, 1600cc engine, 1K miles sincerebuild, 4 spd, Ready to go camping. White
27. 2008 Mustang Saleen #190 of 195 built, 465hp Supercharged, Loaded, black
28. 1972 Chevy C10 4X4 SWB, SB Chevy/Auto Trans, Custom 20" Fuel Wheels, 33" tires
29. 1967 Camaro, White with Black Stripes, 396 BB/Auto Trans, New Interior, Paint, Bumpers nice
30. 1968 Ford F100 Truck, SWB, 390 BB/3spd Man Trans, Front Disk Brakes, Lowered, Green
31. 1968 Chevy El Camino, Complete Resto, 350 V8 Crate Eng, 5 spd Tremec Trans, like new show winner
32. 1924 STAR Durant, All metal, restored touring sedan. Same family for 50 years
33. 1988 Honda F7C Super Magnum Motorcycle, 7500 Orig miles, Custom Accessories
34. 1982 Chevy C10 SWB, Built 5.3LS/4160e Trans, Full Frame off restore, Red
35. 2014 Dodge Challenger, Factory Mopar Show Car, 32,500 miles, Mopar Lettering
36. 1964 Plymouth Valiant, Red, 2 Dr HT, Push Button Auto, 6cyl, Runs & drives great
37. 1972 Chev Super Cheyenne, Ext Cab LWB, Fact 396, Houndstooth Interior, Lowered, white
38. 1970 Plymouth Road Runner, 383 / Pistol Grip 4 Spd, Orange, Nice
39. 1969 Chevelle SS 396, 4 spd, 375hp, super nice SS
40. 1999 Ford F150, SWB, ONLY 20,000 Orig Miles, Super conditon in and out
41. 1964 Comet Caliente 260 Auto, AC, same owner since 1990
42. 1957 Ford T Bird Conv. Replica, Baby Blue, 302 Auto, Port Hole Top, Cold AC
43. 1966 Ford Galaxie Convertible
44. 1985 Mercedes 380SL Roadster, all original, recent Mercedes Dealer trade in
45. 1969 Firebird Convertible, white, rear spoiler nice more info coming
46. 1999 Corvette Resto-Mod lots of custom upgraded
47. 1969 Camaro SS, Red with Black Stripes, Vinly Top
48. 1969 Camaro RS, Green with Black Stripes
49. 1970 Chevelle SS, 454 Auto, Red with black stripes, Cowl hood
50. 1961 Ford Ranchero, 200 6 cyl, Mustang engine
51. 1963 Ford F100, 1996 running gear, 351 Windsor engine, Automatic
52. 1970 Chevy C10 Stepside, SWB, Green
53. 1987 Mclaren Mustang, Convertible, White,
54. 1992 Chevy Truck Conversion, Loaded
55. 1969 Camaro SS, Info coming
56. 1987 Toyota Truck 4x4, Resto, LS1 engine, lifted, big tires
57. 1989 Gold Wing Honda in great condition, needs a rider.
58. 1981 Camaro Z28, 350/Automatic, Glass Tops, fact. stripes, 1000 miles since redone
59. 2006 Monte Carlo SS. 5.3 Gwatney Chev. perform tuned, bad boy, black 30K miles
60. 1977 Lincoln, Belonged to Country Music Star Roy Clark
61. 2003 Lexus SC430
62. 2006 Lexus SC430
63. 1966 Nova 2 Dr, 327, Auto Red super nice car
64. 1972 Chevelle SS, Blown 350, Marina Blue with Silver SS Srtipes
65 2003 Corvette, 50 Anniversary editon, Convertible, Auto, Burgandy & Tan.
66. 1970 Chevy C10 SWB, 350/Automatic, Black, Lowered, Built to be driven...
67. 1964 Ford Galaxie, info coming
68. 1955 Chevy Nomad, Custom Interior, Great Look & Fun Driver
69. 1969 Ford Thunderbird
70. 1978 Camaro Z28, all original, 90K original miles.
71. 1982 Corvette
72. 1957 Ford Fairlane 500 Skyliner, Retractable Hard Top, 312 V8/ Automatic
73. 1970 Chevelle SS Convertible, LS6 Recreation, Nut Bolt Frame Off Restore, Imaculate
74. 1966 Nova, 283/Power Glide, Orig 1 owner title, protecto plate and docs RED
75. 1989 Merceded 560SL, only 30K orig Miles, white
76 1970 Pontiac Lemans Convertible, Green w/ black Conv. top
77. 2018 Mustang Shelby GT350, Only 940 Miles, Still on factory MSO, Red/white stripes
78. 1923 T Bucket 350/auto, leather seats and trunk cover, yellow, fun ride
79. 1995 Ford F150 XLT, SWB, Good Miles, Super condition
80. 1985 Chevy K-5 Blazer
81. 1971 Mayer Max Dune Buggy
82. 1929 Model A Roadster
83. 1967 Thunderbird, being sold by owners Estate
84. 1936 Ford Truck, Original Flathead V8, very nice Oklahoma truck
85. 1933 Ford 3 Window Coupe Street Rod, 350/700R4, Custom Chassis
86. 1966 International Scout, 4X4, Numbers matching drivetrain
87. 1966 Nova Pro Touring Private Collection Red
88. 1966 Nova Pro Touring Private Collection Black
89. 1967 Nova Pro Touring Private Collection Red
90. 1966 Nova Pro Touring Private Collection White
91. 1962 Nova LS Pro Touring Private Collection White
92. 1992 Geo Metro Convertible 60K miles, Yellow
93. 1984 Corvette, only 25K orig miles, gold, lady owned looks new.
102. Check back for list updates as paperwork is processed.
103. We are having problems uploading pictures to this website. We are posting pictures
104. on our FACEBOOK page "JMark Classic Auctions LLC", Like our page and get all the instant
105. consignment updates faster. Thanks !!
1965 Mustang FastBack
MORE CONSIGNMENTS & PHOTOS BEING PROCESSED. GET YOURS CONSIGNED NOW BY CLIKING ON FORMS LINK AT TOP OF PAGE !!
Vehicle Check In and Preview Day Friday AUG 21ST 9-5PM No admission charged. Saturday Gates open at 8am Sale starts at 10am.
Open to the Public & Dealers to buy and sell. SATURDAY Spectator Gen Adm $10
1972 FORD BRONCO CUSTOM
1967 VENOM NOVA BUILT BY PROMAX
JMark Classic Auctions LLC & Maynards Auction Service takes the safety of participants and spectators seriously. In order to do this we ask that you please practice social distancing, follow state guidelines regarding masks which will be required to enter the building and if you show any symptons related to Covid-19 please remain home on the days of the event.
Host Hotel: Hotel Hot Springs At The Convention Center
305 Malvern Ave
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71901
Reservation Phone # 1-877-623-6697
Use Event Code JMCA21 for Room Discount
1967 PROMAX VENOM NOVA #19 PRO STREET/PRO TOURING
Preliminary Run List for the August 22nd Hot Springs Classic
Not Actual Run Order
Car Check In & Preview
Friday August 20th - 9am-5pm
Gate Opens 8am Saturday August 21st - Sale Starts 10AM
ENTRY FEES : Vehicle Entry/Marketing Fee $200. Non-refundable. All Entry Forms, Vehicle Paperwork, Titles, Tag Receipts etc.. and Entry fee(s) must be received in office before any Run Numbers will be issued for that vehicle. All numbers will be on a first come basis. No Exceptions. Pictures can be emailed to Jmarkclassicauctions@gmail.com. Vehicle Check In will be Friday August 20TH 9am-5pm. Entry includes 2 admission passes. NOTE: Titles must be on file with the auction office or will not sell. Credit Cards accepted for Entry Fees Only. Seller Block Fee: Reserve: 7% / No Reserve 5% of final bid price if sold. To Consign Online clik on link at top of page "online seller / bider forms. Sellers are paid when buyer has completed their transaction with our office normally the day of sale if all paperwork has been submitted as required to finalize the transfer of ownership.
BIDDER BADGES: $40.00, includes 2 armband admission passes.
Buyer Block Fee: 7% of final bid price. All required bidder forms and documentation, bank letters if paying by check or if a cash bidder, the required cash deposit must be made before a bidder badge will be issued. If a licensed dealer, you must submit a copy of your dealers license and sales tax certificate before badge can be issued. All purchases have to be paid in full by end of auction No Exceptions.
Credit Cards ONLY accepted for Vehicle Entry Fees, Bidder Reg. Fees or Memorabilia.
NO vehicle purchases can be made by Credit Cards.
*Vehicles will have removed from inside the Convention Center & moved to parking lots assigned at rear doors by Saturday 6pm .
Memorabilia/ Road Art/ Neons 15% buyers fee added to final bid price.
Spectator General Admission: $10.00
Contact Mark Ward 731-225-6025
Ray Maynard 417-326-9450 Ark License #2602
Regina Jolly 573-576-2841
Concessions and Adult Beverage Bars provided by Hot Springs Convention Center.
Need your classics transported to and from the Auction ? Open or Enclosed ?
Transporters will be set up at the auction to help you deliver to anywhere in the U. S.
Rick Yokely : 417-230-1984 or Mike Freeman 731-467-1187
Sold at our last Hot Springs Classic Nov 2019 for $55,000. 1955 Chevy Nomad Resto Mod LT1 350/700R
August 20-21ST, 2021
HOT SPRINGS CLASSC COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION AUGUST 20TH-21ST, 2021 CONSIGNMENT / BIDDER / HOTEL INFO SEE BELOW !!
1973 FORD BRONCO CUSTOM
Past Gas Art Will be Auctioning Off Authenticated Road Art Prints and Neons !! Lots of other Vendors will be set up on Vendor Row
1969 Mustang Eleanor Tribute